Applying for a visa for the UK
Are you planning to visit the UK? Dutch citizens don't currently need a visa to enter the UK, but for many nationalities outside of the EU a visa is necessary. Applying for a visa for the UK is fairly complicated. When applying for a visa for the UK it is mandatory to submit biometric data (fingerprints and a retina scan). Due to the complications involved in applying for a visa for the UK, Visa Service Desk offer UK visas as a premium only service.
When you use our Premium Service, you will have your own dedicated contact person and advisor to help you with your visa application. You will receive a bespoke service based on your specific situation ensuring that you have all of the necessary documents. These documents will be prepared by our specialists and the whole application will be thoroughly checked. We will collect your passport from the Embassy for you, once the visa has been issued. Are you interested in the benefits of our Premium Service?
Below you can find the most important benefits:
- Your own dedicated contact person and advisor
- A direct phone line to your dedicated specialist
- Personal advice based on your specific situation
- Form Completion Service
- A comprehensive check of your documents
- Photo Printing Service
- We prepare your Employer’s Statement
- Planning your appointment to give biometric data
- Collection of your passport from the Embassy
- You will be sent a digital copy of your visa
- Courier delivery to Schiphol or another address within The Netherlands*
*this excludes Dutch Flanders and the Frisian/Wadden Islands.