Are you planning to move or work abroad and does your diploma need to be legalised?  Or are you planning to get married in another country?

Visa Service Desk can take care of these legalisation procedures for you so that you don't have to spend several days travelling between Government Ministries and Embassies to submit and collect your documents.

Our services include the option of us collecting your documents from you home or office.  Once we have your documents, we will ensure that they are legalised by the correct authorities and in the correct order and return them to you as soon as possible.


Examples of documents that require Legalisation:

  • Diploma
  • Health Certificate / Medical Statement
  • Birth Certificate
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Certificate of Conduct


Click below to find out what we can do for you and start your legalisation request today

Popular destinations

We have made an overview for you of the most popular destinations

Visa Service Desk assists companies and private travellers with applying for a visa, or legalisation. We assist our clients by taking care of both the administrative part of an application and the relevant procedure at an embassy or consulate. For this service we charge a fee. We are not part of the government or affiliated with them. All fees for your application are visible and transparant when you place your order on our website. You also have the option to submit your application directly to the relevant government entity yourself. When you place an order on our website we will never charge you a higher fee than the fee charged by the embassy or consulate.